Sorry, folks. These Sundays at my regular job really mess up my posting schedule. As always, these past two weeks have given their share of escapades and so it’s time for another bullet list for simplicity’s sake.
- The first week wasn’t all that eventful but people were feeling generous and I was tipped more often than usual as well as got offered things when asked to stop at quik-e-marts.
- Uneventful, that is, except for the couple I brought home on July 8 after the car accident they had near the state line near Lake Wylie
- July 9: I picked up a group from a driving range/golf facility called TopGolf that looked like a beacon of glory and luxury in the summer eve. It was really quite awe-inspiring
- That same night I also got my first taste of doing food delivery which I recently signed up for, picking up some McDonald’s at 1 am. It’s kind of a pain in the neck to be honest since I have to juggle my phone and the food but maybe it’ll get better as it gets more widespread
- July 15: Another delivery. 17 minutes out and I’m the nearest delivery guy. The app also got the drop-off address wrong but at least the receiver was cool about it.
- July 16: You can verify this on the news. Someone hacked the road signs on I-77 in the middle of the night to display obscene messages. It was surreal
I’m still scheduled for the next two Sundays so I hope I can get my butt in gear on the next few Mondays.